The Best Facial Massage Techniques By Estheticians! #Shortsって動画が話題らしいぞ
This is description
Let’s take a look at some of our favorite facial massage techniques with our trusty Ice Globes 😍🌟
1. Moving in quick circular motions on the cheeks. It stimulates blood flow and moves an area that is problematic to most people (sagging skin, acne, and scarring).
2. Hugging the brow bone with the wands. We saw Deborah from @vipskincare_ performing this move on one of her clients, and we think it’s brilliant! 🙌🏼 It ensures that blood circulation is stimulated in every area of the face, + it’s a great way to utilize the design of Fraîcheur Ice Globes.
3. Putting pressure and subtle circular motions on the temples – this move is essential for relaxation and de-stressing.
4. Upwards motions from the chin up to the forehead – to lift the skin and cover the entire face.
5. Circular motions on the shoulders and the neck. An excellent movement for tension relief.
Have you tried any of these techniques? Or are they an essential part of your facial massage with Ice Globes? Let us know in the comments! 🥰👇🏼
>>1 #痛み #解消！