ASMR I got THE PREMIUM head spa in Tokyo, Japan (Soft Spoken) seems to be a hot topic
#Will the pain go away?
This is description
~S P E C I A L T H A N K S~
Salon info: Head Spa Belle Cheveu
6th floor Duo Park Building M-side,1-51-2 Tomigaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Menu I got: Scalp Cleansing & Scalp Massage Course (70mins) + optional hand massage (15mins) + eye strain massage with gua sha (10 mins) = JPY13,000
Esthetician name: Toyoshima san
Salon type: everyone is welcomed!
Present for my Subscribers❤️
Mention “ASMR Twix” in the beginning of your session or when booking to receive one of the hair and scalp products shown at the end of this video. Per product per person, expect sample size of 3 products is considered as one present.
Book via JP website: https://www.belle-cheveu.com/sp/
Book via EN website: https://www.belle-cheveu.com/english/sp/course.html
NOTE: I went to the Daikanyama branch in Shibuya, Tokyo.
*All the places on my channel require by appointment.
Follow me on IG: @asmr.twix
~My online shop💆♀️💆♂️~
USA and Worldwide shop (except Japan): https://pleasetakecareofme.shop
Scorpio Birthstone earrings will be restocked on Sept:
~Our Terahertz massage tools available in 16 Japanese spa and salons~
They are used in Japanese spa and salons for customers since September 2022.
Online and in store purchase is available within Japan.
You can find them through this link under Japan shipping: https://pleasetakecareofme.shop/pages/shipping-return-policy-1
~Answers for FAQ~
1. I have been living in Japan for several years now. I’m a first SPA reviewer in Japan, entrepreneur, digital content creator and professional exercise avoider haha
2. For privacy, I prefer to keep my ethnicity, real name, address in private. You can call me Twix!
3. Why “Twix”? Me and my sister work on the channel together. As you know Twix chocolate bar has 2 pieces. My sister AKA Camsis is behind the camera. So we thought it would be fair If I add my sister’s name. So that is how ASMR Twix is born.
4. Camsis prefers to work behind the camera. I hope you will respect her decision. Please don’t worry about Camsis! She gets her own sessions off camera whenever she likes.
5. I don’t get treatments as often as I post them frequently. I balance treatments schedule considering my skin and health condition.
6. I don’t upload “Whispering” and “No talking” videos. Only Soft spoken!
7. All the places I show on this channel are not sponsored, they’re collab videos. I have collaborated with more than 150 beauty and health establishments in Japan. When I get sponsorship, I mention it as sponsored according to YouTube sponsorship terms and conditions.
8. You can visit all these relaxing places on my channel. 90% of the time there are special discounts or sometimes special gifts just for my subscribers. Mention “ASMR Twix” when booking and in the beginning of your session to use it. Please read the video description before booking to avoid misunderstanding.
9. Many of you worry about hair types, language barrier or just being nervous. BUT we always make sure to ask about these concerns in the videos. All of these places are foreigner welcomed spa and salons. All require booking beforehand!
10. How to book? Book via Instagram, website or phone call beforehand. Instagram is easiest and fastest way of booking in my opinion.
11. 80% of these spa and salons are women only. Sorry but that’s not my fault and I hope you will respect their decision. But male customer can visit with female partner/friend in most of these places. Please make sure to check it whether it’s women only spa or not. Easiest way of asking is sending a dm via Instagram!
12. Do I have any other social media? I upload self care, funny and more Japanese cultural content on Instagram too! Follow me on @asmr.twix https://www.instagram.com/asmr.twix/
13. My P.O. Box:Japan,Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Dougenzaka 2-15-1, Noa Dougenzaka 309 room
I hope you had a fun reading my answers for FAQ😍
#ASMR #asmrtwix #headspa
>>1 Thank u